Make the right choice for your family

Welcome to our firm

Protect your legal rights

Continue your path to citizenship

Schedule a FREE initial consultation

Milwaukee, WI

Cervera Garcia Law Offices LLC - Attorney Milwaukee, WI

Advocating For Your Best Interests

twitter logo-blue facebook logo-blue father-and-son family lawyer-with-couple


If you need help with court order enforcement or modification, you need a reliable attorney with proven results. At Cervera Garcia Law Offices LLC, looking out for your best interests is our top priority. Call 414-763-5030 to schedule a FREE initial consultation and let our team of professionals help you enforce your court order.

For more information on visitation and custody, be sure to visit our child custody services.

The first step is to review the court order. Court orders sometimes give noncustodial parents reasonable visitation rights. The point of granting visitation rights in vague terms is to leave the parents flexibility to create a placement schedule that is right for them.


If a visitation order designates specific placement times that the other parent routinely fails to comply with, an attorney can ask the court to enforce the visitation order. Visitation orders can be enforced in two ways:

Trust over 17 years of proven legal experience; call now.

How is a Visitation Order Enforced?

A family law attorney can help obtain modification of physical placement rights by showing a substantial change in circumstances. These decisions are made in the best interests of the child.


In regard to child support, a court may be convinced that a substantial change in the supporting spouse’s economic circumstances warrants modification of that spouse’s support obligation.

How are child support and visitation orders modified?

  • Motion for contempt of court

  • Petition to enforce a placement order

A court may hold a parent in contempt for refusing to cooperate with a designated placement schedule. If a court does, it can impose a financial penalty against the parent or, in extreme circumstances, jail the parent for as long as the contempt continues, but no longer than 6 months.